I would like to thank and express my gratitude to all people that have contributed to the project, and to the many others who have been involved in the project by submitting error reports and suggestions. My apologies for any unintentional omissions from this list. Please contact me for any amendment.
For details about the translators, visit the translation credits page.
- Carlos Alarcía
- 'Options internet' icon design. Help in testing 3.3 to 3.5 releases.
- Javier Alejano
- Help in testing 3.6 release. Suggestions for improvements.
- Joop Boonen (worldcitizen)
- Creating and maintaining the RPM packages for openSuse Education project
- Carlos De La Fuente
- Programing of harmony exercises (unpublished)
- Karim Doumaz
- Promoting interesting discussions and ideas for moving the project on.
- Miguel Fernández Fidalgo
- Release 4.0. Initial attempts to develop a distribution package for Linux.
- Marcelo Gálvez
- Cadences theory texts and corrections in other music theory texts. Advise on musical issues.
Help in designing and testing the cadences exercises. Suggestions for exercises.
- Jack Van Handenhove
- Dutch program and website translation.
Help to review English texts. Bug reports, testing releases and sending suggestions.
- Ana Madorrán
- Releases 3.3 and 3.4: Advise on musical issues; error reports; suggestions for exercises.
- Emilio Mesías
- Release 4.2. Ideas and discusions for the notes identification exercise.
- Mª J. Martínez-Pascua
- Release 3.6: Spanish translation review and corrections ; help in testing release 3.6.
- Antonio Nicolás Pina
- Releases 4.x Developing a distribution package for Linux.
- Lars Vogdt (lrupp) and other people
- Maintaining RMP packages at openSuse Education project
Last updated: 2012/12/20